Bleeding after Bd'ing........

Barbiebaby

Mummy to a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
I don't know if I should be worried or not, I had an erpc on 18th august and eventually stopped bleeding after that on 11th September.

On the 24th September I started bleeding heavily which came with period pains so I believe that to be my first period after my mmc.

Anyway me and dh have got back into the swing of things and now everytime we BD I get pink, sometimes red tinged cm after. Should I be worried?

Do you think it will affect our chances of the sperms meeting the egg? Or the egg implanting?
It's just another thing to worry about, after the erpc I had weeks of bleeding and then an infection, I just want to move on and for things to be back to 'normal'.

So sorry for your loss Barbiebaby :cry:

I'm not sure what to make of the spotting after BD'ing. Maybe something to do with the infection you had? Perhaps your cervix is a little irritable? Do you feel pain when BD'ing? If you do, I would get checked out. I'dguess the spotting woudn't stop you conceiving, but I'm no expert. If in doubt, get checked out :thumbup:

Good luck and :dust: to you x

hey barbiebaby, Im sorry for your loss :( I'm in the same situation. After 1 natural mc in jan and a mmc followed by an erpc in may , we continue to try- been 4 months now and I often have some bleeding after BD'ing,some times quite a bit :( Ive been trying to ignore it...... it's horrible all this worrying.

Sorry I cant be more helpful, but it's always nice to know your not alone in it all. I may go to the doctors and see what they say.Because all this 'googling' stuff online inst good.

sending goodluck,love and prayers xx:dust::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->