Bleeding after sex apologies if TMI but need advice

Mama_noni

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Last night me and OH were DTD when I suddenly felt extremely wet down there. We turne on the light and there was bright red blood on the sheets and over OH. When I went to the toilet there was still blood coming out...I rand my MAC and they didn't seem to concerned and told me to ring back in an hour to let them know if I had felt baby move and if the bleeding had stopped...try seemed to think that there would look like there was more blood due to it being mixed with OH semen.
Baby moved and the bleeding slowed and stopped and today I haven't bled but I literally cannot stop peeing...do you think it's linked? I swear this pregnancy is turning into a nightmare first I get diagnosed as GBS+ and now this...I haven't had any stomach cramping so am thinking maybe I've just aggravated my cervix I don't know if it would be weakened further by the pencillin I've been put on but OH is completely freaked out and has said he doesn't want sex now until after the baby is born!
Do you ladies think I should go to the midwife tomorrow just to get checked over?
Thanks x

Hi

I had the same thing with my first around the 27 week mark. I also had a low lying placenta, i was advised not to have sex again until i had a 32 weeks scan (planned to check placeta position). It freaked me out too! After that scan things got back to normal sex wise.

I tell you something I was so glad i was told no sex and it was taken out of my hands !!:haha: I would just not have relaxed otherwise. I would go see your midwife/call her....if not for anything but some reassurance

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->