bleeding after sex

spicyorange

Reaction score
I've read this can be normal and am hoping so, has anyone else had light bleeding after sex? It really makes me not want to do it any more cuz I'm scared I'll cause an mc.

I think this is common, have heard lots of women say it happens. But, since finding out im pregnant 10 days ago, I have been too scared to do it!!!! Crazy but im just too anxious atm xxx

I've also heard it's common. I think because the cervix is more sensitive?

I'm also afraid to have sex (was also scared with DD).

We have had sex loads and I haven't bled once. I just feel uncomfortable. I have heard bleeding is normal. It can't cause a miscarriage.

Yeah, I never got the memo to be scared of having sex due to possible mc, so we carried on business as usual, lol. If he's bumping and grinding against the cervix, it will cause light bleeding. Even a doctor doing a routine exam will cause some bleeding if they mess with the cervix.
Unless your doctor says otherwise then you should be fine to have sex.

I bled on and off throught the majority of my first pregnancy and it was down to sex, I was told it was completely safe and nothing to worry about at all and it was common as down below gets very sensitive during pregnancy with extra blood flow etc and things like sex can cause some bleeding but totaly harmless bleeding! It did take some getting used to though I mean at the begining of pregnancy I would burst into tears everytime it happened and would think it was the start of a mc even though I had been told otherwise so me and oh layed of sex for a while and when we started again we did it more gentle ... :haha: just because it made me feel more comfortable about having sex and more enjoyable because I didn bleed after if we didn't do it so rough :haha:

I would really say even though it is hard try your best not to worry about it! It is completely safe and common and take it from me it happened to me a lot and I had a complication free pregnancy and had an amazing birthing experience and my baby was and still is as healthy as can be :flower:

Spicy-
This happened to me the first time we tried after finding out we were pregnant. It was very scary to me, it happened on Christmas day or else I would have gone to the hospital right away. Thankfully, there was only a little bit of blood and it cleared up in a few hours. I asked my RE about it and he said that is pretty normal... first scan revealed no issues with the babes. Like Sarah said, try not to worry! (easier said than done for all of us right now, I know!) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->