Bleeding after sex?

georgina.miss

Reaction score
Hi girlies, just wondering if anyone bleeds after/during having sex?? :S

This morning we had sex and aftr we noticed bright red blood on the bed and on me etc...sorry tmi !

Anyway i checked straight after and there was quite a bit of blood and have been bleeding on and off during today and theres more tonight!!! its not bright red (fresh blood) like before but more pink now so im not too worried.

Im so fed up with going to the hospital for this, that and the other and wondered if anyone else has this problem??

Cheers ladies :)

xx

I was told by my Dr to go straight to the hospital if there's even a spot of blood. I also have complete previa so bleeding can be quite serious. Have you been checked for previa? I think it's worth a trip in especially if it was a lot. Hope everything is okay!

I had it with my last LO everytime i had sex, found out with routine scan i had a low lying placenta that was the cause, so gave up sex till it moved out the way.

I had a growth scan 4 weeks ago and everything was fine at the time :)
Ill ring the mw tomorrow if im still bleeding for definite.....ive also had awful pains all day but i tend to get this after having sex anyway.... thanks for the replies ladies :D xx

i ve only had this when not pregnant. I have an easily irritated cervix as my smears came back clear. I'd get it checked out as PP have said just to be on the safe side. It could be an irritated cervix but it could be something else or nothing at all. Hope all is well either way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->