Bleeding again after chemical/early miscarriage

KAH1990

Reaction score
Hi there just looking for some advice. I started bleeding at 5w4d on Sunday 25th january, it was very heavy for a good 4/5 days and eventually stopped on Saturday 31st. I have since done 2 pregnancy test and both negative. I never went to my gp because I felt there was nothing that could be done anyway. We started TTC as soon as bleeding had stopped, but I started spotting again yesterday so 10 days from when I first started bleeding. Is this normal or should I go to my gp? Did anyone else go through the same thing. I just want to get back to TTC and this has thrown me off again. I've had a chemical pregnancy before and didn't bleed as heavy as I did this time! A small part of me was holding on to the hope that maybe it was ovulation bleeding, but I think there is too much for it to be that. Although it is only when wiping that the spotting is there hardly any on my pad!

Anyway sorry for the rant any advice is welcome :thumbup:

Hi, sorry for your loss. Not an expert but wondering if spotting may just be some 'leftovers'. When I had my mc last year I bled for about 4/5 days, pretty much like a normal period for me, then I had nothing else til my next period which was 33 days later, a bit of a longer cycle for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->