Bleeding again UPDATE

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
I can't go through this again😢. My gyne consultant said to go back if I have anymore as I'm high risk for ectopic. But when I called like he told me too. The nurse was rude to me and said. You don't need to come back! Feel lost 😢😢😢

Absolutely Insist Hun. If your Dr said to do that then get her told hope the bleeding is nothing.

They called me back I'm not on SAU. Waiting for bloods to come back & a scan. I have been prepared for theatre. Hoping the bloods come back good or I may have a laparoscopy tonight!!! 😢😢

Oh no, I'm sorry, what a rude nurse! I would also insist on it!

Thanks ladies they haven't said much. Just that I'm nil by mouth from 12 😢😢. She had to run off to theatre for an emergency c section. I'll find out when she is back. Doesn't sound good tho 😢😢

Going home!!! My hormones have gone from 390-1970 in 3 days eeek. Thanks ladies xx

Sounding good. Fingers crossed for a healthy Bub x

Sounding good. Fingers crossed for a healthy Bub x

Thanks Hun. They was very positive about it. I have finally gotten home. Can't wait to tell hubby in the morning. They want me to have my scan on Tuesday as normal x

Was so sad to see this thread but pleased to see the outcome! That's one determined bean! Xx

Oh hun thank god!! Has the bleeding stopped?x

Glad your bloods are doing really well.and hope that pesky bleeding has stopped! I bet you can't wait for that scan now. Take care xx

Thanks ladies the bleeding has stopped. They think the pain is from scar tissue from my previous operations. And coz my hormones are so good. They are going to sit & wait. Fx'd this little one stays put. Thanks again xx

Oh so glad to hear everything is ok xxxx :flower:

Thanks Hun my little peanuts like to scar me all the time. It's not like bleeding isn't normal for me. Coz I do it everything time. And the same things happens. SAU keep me in. But the one time it wasn't normal will always hang over my head. Congrats again too! Proper little poser 😝 super cute xxxx

Oh so glad to hear everything is ok xxxx :flower:

Thanks Hun my little peanuts like to scar me all the time. It's not like bleeding isn't normal for me. Coz I do it everything time. And the same things happens. SAU keep me in. But the one time it wasn't normal will always hang over my head. Congrats again too! Proper little poser 😝 super cute xxxx

:hugs::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->