Bleeding Again!!!!

izzy29

Reaction score
Started bleeding again yesterday morning, for the 3rd saturday in a row! After the first saturday it happened I started to do nothing but rest on saturdays but it didnt make a difference. Phoned the hosp this morning and they told me to come up. Did a scan and checked baby was fine, then said about doing an internal to see because it keeps happening. They said there was a brown discharge, which I had said was the old blood,and they said it prob was, but took a swab anyway, they also found a polyp which is prob the cause off the bleeding. Said it is totally harmless and if I wasnt pregnant they may or may not even remove it, a lot of people have one and dont even realise and just cause I am preg it is maybe causing it to bleed. At least there is a reason now and baby seems to be fine. Just hope the bleeding doesnt keep happening cause it does worry me

Started bleeding again yesterday morning, for the 3rd saturday in a row! After the first saturday it happened I started to do nothing but rest on saturdays but it didnt make a difference. Phoned the hosp this morning and they told me to come up. Did a scan and checked baby was fine, then said about doing an internal to see because it keeps happening. They said there was a brown discharge, which I had said was the old blood,and they said it prob was, but took a swab anyway, they also found a polyp which is prob the cause off the bleeding. Said it is totally harmless and if I wasnt pregnant they may or may not even remove it, a lot of people have one and dont even realise and just cause I am preg it is maybe causing it to bleed. At least there is a reason now and baby seems to be fine. Just hope the bleeding doesnt keep happening cause it does worry me

:hugs: Im having the same problem. They domt know where the blood is coming from. Its so scarey.

:hugs: At least you have a reason for it now and hopefully it'll calm down.

Porkpie, did they do an internal scan on you?

Porkpie, did they do an internal scan on you?

No. Last week they took swabs and checked to see my hind water hadnt gone. This time just a quick scan. I think they think mybe its old blood now as they said that the baby hasnt been bothered by it.

I've had spotting on and off this whole pregnancy. I'm 22 weeks tomorrow. I have a doppler so constantly checked bambinos heartbeat until I felt movement when the spotting occured. Basically I avoided seeing my midwife because I had a missed miscarriage earlier this year and didn't want to be told the same thing again. :cry:

I've been booked in to see a gynocologist (spelling?) on Thursday this week so fingers crossed everything is ok.

Sorry to interupt your thread, just wanted to say it's happening to me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->