Bleeding and cramping after sex??

tylerlewis

Reaction score
Hey so im 5+5 days pregnant.. DTD with oh last night. woke up early hours cramping and bleeding, the bleeding stopped about midday today.. Cramping is still on and off and have sharp pains on my right side followed by dizziness ( had the dizziness and right side pain for about a week now).. Went to epu and had blood taken and swabs which i will get results tomorrow, got a scan booked for tomorrow morning to rule out ectopic or miscarriage.. My question is has anyone else experianced this?? What was outcome? Im so worried right now. never had bleeding with previous pregnancys :shrug: XX

I had a glob of what looked like brown blood mixed with mucous when I was spot on your dates and after DTD. More brien blood came over the next 12-18 hours and all stopped. I hope LO is doing well and you'll have good news tomorrow! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks hun.. Ill update when i get back, so nervous right now, hardly slept!! Xx

in first tri i had cramps after sex, sometimes quite painful, but not bleeding.
I know some women can spot or bleed a little after sex/
hopefully you'll get answers in your scan, good luck! let us know how it went x

hey well back from scan, i was shocked to see 2 sacs!! Docter didnt mention anything apart from that its not ectopic... Only one sac had fetal pole but no heartbeat and the other was empty!! Gotta go for a rescan in 10 days, so kind of in limbo at the moment xx

Well, no hearbeat is to be expected at that stage. I had my scan at 6+6 and the doc said it was pretty much as early as they could reliably see a heartbeat. I can only imagine the stress you're under. I'm guessing the second sac will be reabsorbed by the time you go back since it's empty.

Thanks for reply.. Never had 2 sacs before so was abit confused when docter didnt say anything about it!! Wish i asked now :dohh: But pretty sure if there was twins in there she would of said? Really want these 10 days to go quick, all this not knowing is horrible!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->