Bleeding and cramps after bfp?

florence_

mum of one
Reaction score
Hey I used this site alot when ttc after early mc in 2013. I had a mc at 7 weeks sept 2013 then conceived in Oct 2013 and went on to have a beautiful baby boy June 2014. We have started to ttc again and on Saturday last week at 4 days late I got my bfp!! Then yesterday in work I had af cramps and light bleeding. Over night last night the bleeding was heavier and now it's almost stopped but I still feel crampy and nausea. I wud only be 5 to 6 weeks preg based on my last period. My husband says bleeding and cramps can happen ( think someone's been on google) I just don't know what to think. I've been gp today who said it's prob a mc but I refused blood tests and I don't know y I did I said I'll just test in a week... did anyone have this with a positive outcome or do u think I'm clinging on to something that won't be!? I've not had clots it's very watery blood I doubt it's implantation either ...I'm lost xx

I'm having this right now �� Got my bfp last Friday then on Tuesday had back ache and really crampy, the next morning I woke up bleeding and it hasn't stopped since with clots too. I have tested again and the lines are lighter to barely there so i think it's almost certainly a mc.

Fingers crossed for you x

It's likely to be implantation- baby burying further into you

Or even your hormones not being high enough to suppress a period

I had this at 5 weeks, 7 weeks, 9-10 weeks

Both with cramping

(I have had a miscarriage previously- and it was massively different- the blood got heavier quickly)

I would give it a few days- and try and stay positive.

I'm now 27 weeks

Thanks for both your replies I think I will test again early next week. I used clear blue the one that says how many weeks and last week it said 1 to 2 so if it's the same or less I suppose it's a loss if more maybe there's hope. It's just weird cause I only cramp half a day before af and I've been cramping since ovulation and even tho the blood is very faint and pink when I wipe only now I'm still crampy constantly!!

Sorry for u Lauren momma. "They" say ur most fertile after mc so fxd for us xxx

I remember you from when I was pregnant with my daughter I think we were both TTC After m/c because I had one September 2013.

I hope it's not a miscarriage and sending you hugs. Being in limbo is the worst.

I was really crampy too, it felt like severe period pain- my dr said it could either be my hormones just not strong enough to suppress period symptoms or uterus starting to stretch/prepare for baby

Fingers crossed for you :)

Unexpected 212 !! Yes I remember u!! And ur pregnant again! That's great news!! Thanku I'm hoping not trying to stay positive however I just know that feeling which I'm sure u understand I can cling onto the symptoms but I think in my heart I know I'll get a negative test next week but the bleeding practically stopped so that's something!

Cwb86 did u have bleeding too? I think I remember being crampy with my son I must have checked when I wiped for the whole 9 months lol!!

Xx

Yes I had bleeding at 5, 7, 9-10 weeks- at first it was watery blood, then on the last bleed really red

The sonographer said unless it was literally running down my leg, for me it was just going to be of those things

As I say I'm now 27 weeks with a little boy , and still sometimes check

Unexpected 212 !! Yes I remember u!! And ur pregnant again! That's great news!! Thanku I'm hoping not trying to stay positive however I just know that feeling which I'm sure u understand I can cling onto the symptoms but I think in my heart I know I'll get a negative test next week but the bleeding practically stopped so that's something!

Cwb86 did u have bleeding too? I think I remember being crampy with my son I must have checked when I wiped for the whole 9 months lol!!

Xx

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I know what you mean though. When you just have that feeling :(

I'd try and get a blood test if you can cos I got positives for like 3 weeks after my M/C and I had to have antibiotics for retained products.

Hopefully it won't come to that, thinking of you x

I've been daft and tested 😯😕😣 it is like 9pm I've been in work all day and I bought the test to take tomorrow morning but Obvs two came in the pack so I just did one. I t was negative so I'm thinking chemical?? To go neg so quick... but then I'm thinking ooh maybe it's cause it's end of day and I've drank lots but really if I was nearly 7 weeks preg it would show up faint or something not just nothing!? So do I count first day of bleed as cd1. I'm so confused I know it's a beg won't stop me poas in the morning tho. Why do we do it to ourselves hey!? But it's ok with no bleeding and a neg test I cud get my bfp for Xmas maybe and I'm sure I can try again from now xx

I just started trying again as soon as I stopped bleeding.

Sorry your going through this :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->