Bleeding at 12+4

belleii

Mother of 3 and Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi,
This is my 4 baby and on thursday I started to bleed, no clotting just blood. Called the midwife no answer called the hospital, we can't do anything go to A&E. In the end the midwife called and said that A&E was a bad idea just to stay home. I got a scan on the friday and I'm glad to say my baby is still alive and kicking but my placenta came away a bit which caused the bleed. They went on to say that bleeding is not good in pregnancy (who wouldn't have guessed that) but I now have a much higher risk of misscarrying. Is there anybody out there that has gone through this and had a health baby at the end? Any similar stories? Anyone going through the same thing?
I wasn't doing anything I shouldn't be. I was just sitting doing some knitting with my 11yr old, stood up and thought that I'd wet myself abit,( if only ).
I just feel so tired now, everything is soo much hard work.

Thanx for reading.

i had a big bleed that lasted 3 days at around 10 wks and spotted quite a bit off and on til the end... scary :( but now luca is 4 mths old and perfect:)

I have been spotting on and off from 5 and half weeks and still am now at nearly 15 weeks!! I had a really scary night a few weeks ago when I went to the toilet and felt a gush and then a plop, I was convinced I had lost the baby, but no it was a massive clot and baby was fine!!

I have just started feeling bubs move and the spotting is easing, so try not to worry too much honey and put your feet up!!!

xx

i lost a hugh gush of blood at 8 weeks, it was bright red. had been cramping but no clots. Had a scan and was told i had a small area of bleeding below the sac. The bleeding stopped within a week and im 26 weeks now. Good luck and go back again if your still worried

I had a massive subchronic haematoma (clot behind placenta) with ds2. I 'poured' with red blood and clots loosing about a mug full a day!
I was told I was the worst case senario. It gave me a placenta abruption at 26wks and ds2 was born at only 600g. BUT after a long fight he is now nearly 2yrs old and is a cheeky monkey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->