Bleeding at 5weeks HELP

Charmummylou

Reaction score
Hey ladies, :hi:

I'm 5weeks 2days pregnant today!
I woke up this morning to a little bit of blood it occurred after intercourse. It scared me a little but it wasn't a lot it was punkish in colour. Iv checked again 20mins later and as I looked in the toilet I'm literally dripping red blood like I'm on my period but I'm not filling up a sanitry pad .. it's watery but also a little mucusy (sorry for tmi) iv phoned epu and they said it sounds like implantation that isn't implanting :( they said i need to do a pregnancy test in 7-10 days if it's negative then I have miscarried but if it's positive I need to phone them and they will book me in for a scan.. I'm really freaking out and quite upset .. has this happened to anyone else and everything has turn out ok and your baby has been fine ??

Thank you

Sometimes after sex the cervix can get irritated. The bleeding should stop if that is the case. I would take it easy if you can the next few days and try not to have sex so you can see if it stops. Good luck! I hope everything is okay.

Thank you for replying

I did read that up and my friend said that to me but I thought it couldn't be from sex because of the amount of blood it still hasn't stopped yet

@Charmummylou I guess it all depends on how much irritation there was but if you are having a lot of blood, I really do not know :( sometimes women get their periods while pregnant. Some women have a subchorionic hemorrhage. I am hoping it is nothing but one of those for you! Fingers crossed everything will be okay. I would also suggest taking a pregnancy test in like 2 days and see if the line is still there or going faint.

Try not to stress. I know that is hard, but if you can I suggest resting any chance u get. Hoping it is just a bleed from an irritated cervix.

With my first I bled 11 days like an actual period from an irritated cervix after I had a LEEP done.
But I also bled a lot when I miscarried. It really is so hard to say sadly.

Try not to stress. I know that is hard, but if you can I suggest resting any chance u get. Hoping it is just a bleed from an irritated cervix.

Thank you! I have been trying as much as I can with my two girls running around and always asking for things haha but if rested way more than usual :)

With my first I bled 11 days like an actual period from an irritated cervix after I had a LEEP done.
But I also bled a lot when I miscarried. It really is so hard to say sadly.

Thank you! I am hoping for the best and hoping my baby will be okay .. miracles can happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->