Bleeding at 6 weeks

WhisperGirl

Roll on February 2025
Reaction score
Last night I had a tiny spot of dark brown blood on a pad and I went to bed and prayed all was ok. Today there was nothing more and I was glad, but now when I went to the toilet at 2pm, there was some blood mixed with mucous when I wiped. Light red not dark red and not much.
I'm going away tomorrow and I don't want to be mis carrying while I'm away I don't think I could cope. Could this in any way be normal?
This is my fourth but I've never had this before. I miscarried a long time ago, but it was lots of blood.
Please help :nope:

I am currently in the same boat. I started spotting/bleeding on Tuesday... it's still ongoing 2 days later.

I went to my doctor on Tuesday and she did a vaginal exam and ultrasound. Everything looked normal and they couldn't see where the bleeding was coming from, though they could clearly see it.

They told me that only time will tell. I have an ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday (the 14th) to seenif they can find a heartbeat.

I don't know if this will help as I feel completely lost myself, but wanted you to know that you are not alone.

I had this at 6wks with my lg. Scan showed heartbeat and they said it was due to bruising above the embryo and will fade within a few days. (Which it did) hope it's the same for you ladies xx

Thank you both very much for replying. A good friend told me it's much more common than you think to spot early on. She said to remember brown blood is old blood and not to worry. I also remembered from my miscarriage that it came on quickly and heavily like a period, not a tiny little bit.
Apparently it could be anything. Implantation bleeding, a cyst, a bruised cervix. Here's hoping eh? I'll pray for hour little baby too xx

I spotted in my last pregnancy and he has just had his 2nd birthday.
Sorry if too personal but have you had sex recently as that sometimes cause a bit of spotting.
FX it will all ease off.
Good luck for your scan nxt week Hodge podge x

im currently going through the same thing..late last night before i went to bed i went to the loo..wiped and there was pink..and up untill a couple of hours ago it was still there..none on a pad or undies..so im off to have a scan in about 2hrs..they say in most cases it doesnt end up something bad but ya still cant help but worry

fingers crossed x

Nope, no sex. Still a little coming out, it's brown though which is a good sign and none on the pad, just when wiping. I hope alls ok and for you ladies too xx

I had bleeding with my first son at 6 weeks and it was a subchorionic bleed ... everything ended up fine .. I've also had bleeding from a tear in the placenta which also ended up being no problem. As long as you don't have cramps is likely Ok.

Nope, no sex. Still a little coming out, it's brown though which is a good sign and none on the pad, just when wiping. I hope alls ok and for you ladies too xx

Will keep everything crossed for you xx

Day 4 if bleeding... clots are getting bigger but nurse doesn't seem worried. I'm sick with anxiety of what's to come.

Thanks for the well wishes and prayers. I'll keep you updated.

Just updating. I lost the baby :( bleeding got much much worse

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm afraid I will be making the same update on Thursday, though I'm holding out hope... even if it is just a sliver of hope. Hope non the less.

Oh hodge podge I'm praying everything is ok for you xx

I'm so sorry to hear about all the miscarriages in this thread. That must be awful to go through. I'll be praying for each of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->