Bleeding at 6 weeks

Lin2013

Reaction score
Hi I'm 6 weeks pregnant and yesterday when I wiped there was really red blood this only lasted about 30 mins but the first wipe had the brightest and most blood and then nothing since. Am I having a miscarriage?

I bled red at 6 weeks and it was just a hematoma. If it stopped and you aren't cramping it is likely things are okay. But it is still necessary to get checked to rule out infections, a hematoma etc. For a hematoma I was told to go on pelvic rest, no heavy lifting etc. and some are also put on bedrest. I also take progesterone tablets to suppress a big bleed. So far successful.

It doesn't mean a miscarriage as pp said it most probably is a SCH, but you should seek medical advice just to be double sure. It happened to me at the start of this pregnancy and I thought it was over but that's not the case. Good luckx

If u only bled for 30 mins it's prob not a miscarriage. When u miscarry you bleed heavily for many days

You should go visit your OB. It could be nothing but there's no way for us to know for sure xx

I'd have it checked out. I've had a miscarriage that started with a one time short bleed and then about a week later I started bleeding again and it continued. I've also had a major bleed (filled a tampon and then almost a pad) with horrid cramping and that baby was fine (she's now 2). You just can't tell without getting it checked. Good luck!!

Thanks everyone so far nothing today thank goodness just still feeling worried about what might have caused it

I done a test again this morning and the line is still very dark so hopefully that's a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->