Bleeding at 8dpo!

SpudsMama

New Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

CD28 today and (I *think*) 8dpo. Got high readings on Clearblue digi OPKs from CD16-18 but then I went away for the weekend so stopped testing. Had ovulation pain on CD20 though and that is usually a big sign for me :thumbup:

Anyway, jump forward to today and I woke up with mild AF type cramping and a little nausea both of which went away after I ate. But now I'm bleeding?! :( Red... not exactly heavy but definitely not what I'd call spotting either :shrug:

Likely to be IB or just AF being ridiculously mean? :(

I'd class it as a light bleeding I think. More than spotting but nowhere near a heavy flow. My pad only has a small patch of dried blood on it but when I wiped it was red and it was enough to flow down into the toilet too :sick: *sorry!!*

It *could* be IB. If you had some blood hanging about in your cervix and a small amount of IB pushed that out I can see how you could get "light flow" at implantation. I'm no expert though, lol. Either way, good luck!

The morning of July 11th (7 days post ovulation) I had light pink/brown spotting when wiping after using the restroom after intercourse and thought it was the onset of my period so I freaked but it disappeared after an hour or two. Confused, I Googled my heart out and came across IB. :af: did end up coming a week later, however :cry: FX this isn't the case for you. Sending lots and lots of :dust: your way!

Yes it could be IB or just a bit of spotting that is AF related. Happened to me as well. Fx that its IB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->