Bleeding at 9/10 weeks

Hayles

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

My sister is around 9 or 10 weeks pregnant with her first.. She had some break through bleeding at about 5 weeks but it stopped.. Then last night she started getting a red/brownish bleed just when she wiped... She's still got a brown discharge this morning...it doesn't seem to be as bad but she's worrying so much... She's got a scan on Thursday but I really wanted to know your thoughts xxxxx

Bleeding can sometimes be normal in pregnancy, but to be safe, it's best she gets checked out. It can be really scary.

Fingers crossed for your sister, hon. I hope everything turns out just fine.

I had quite a bit of brown spotting with my dd2 and went for an early scan because of it. She was fine and the mw could see where I had just some old blood making it's way out. I'd suggest for your sister to call her mw and see what she thinks. Could be nothing but probably best to get checked out anyway :flower:

I had loads of bleeding with my last pregnancy. It started at 8 weeks with a bright red bleed then stopped then at 10 weeks started with red again and then went red/brown all the way up to 12 weeks. My baby is now 4 months old, it can be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->