Bleeding at 9 weeks - positive thoughts needed.

ImmysMom

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

As the title says I'm 9 weeks pregnant and have started bleeding today, it started as pinkish when I wiped this morning, now it's heavier and more period like.

I've spoken with my GP and have a scan booked for tomorrow afternoon but I'm terrified and can't stop crying.

We don't get pregnant easily and I'm just scared that it will be another long wait before we concieve again.

My first pregnancy went so well, I've never experienced this before.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated. xxx

Hope all is ok. Glad they were able to get you in for a scan reasonably quickly as its horrible being left waiting. Be kind to yourself this evening. :hugs:

Thank you both, just trying to stay positive. DH is at home so I'm resting on the sofa.

O no!!!! Thoughts to you and your little baby!!! I'll be waiting for an update!! Hope the best for you hun!!!

Awe so sorry you are going through this. Are you having cramping with the bleeding? There are a lot of women who had bleeding and everything turned out okay. Keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

You girls are fab! I have back ache, and a little bit of cramping but I'm just overanalysing every single twinge at the moment.

Thanks for your support - it means a lot.

i have been blleding since 4 weeks and now iam nearly 10weeks and still spotting , they dont know why but they said its perfectly normal as long as baby is ok, stay positive and try to relax
i know how how that is , i lost my son nearly 2 years ago, this is my rainbow baby so i am really scared that something will go wrong again, but people tell me not to think too much and be happy... if only was that easy..
i wish you all the best and i am sure all will be ok with you and you baby.
xxx

I was diagnosed with a small subchorionic hemorrhage at 5 weeks - and that was the cause of my "big" bleed (filled up toilet paper when I wiped, but didn't fill a pad at all). And I still spot pink/brown from time to time. From what I hear, its not normal - but it shouldn't be too bad. Most clear up on their own, and are completely gone by 20 weeks. Fx that its just a small bleed for you too and we all get past this without complications!!!!

I bled at 14 weeks with my daughter who is now 2. I bled pretty heavy it dripped into the loo (sorry tmi) I panicked but rest up and huge hugs for you xxxx

I had bleedings twice in my last pregnancy and my son is 16 months now.

Huge hugs, I hope the scan goes well tomorrow xx

I had a fairly heavy bleed at 8 weeks, I thought baby had been lost, but an early scan found baby and heartbeat. After this I had brown spotting that has only just finished.

The midwife was very relaxed about it and had said that it is very common to bleed in early pregnancy. With my first pregnancy I didn't experience anything like that.

Good luck for tomorrow and keep us posted, just try to relax and put your feet up, try to be as inactive as possible until your scan. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Xx

Thank you ladies - you really are all very kind. Your stories of success after bleeding are keeping me positive.

I had more blood last night, and some brown blood this morning. I've got backache and keep having twinges, especially on my left hand side.

I know that this is perhaps a stupid question, but I've got a stinking cold and have been blowing my nose a lot - could this have caused something to happen?

I'll let you know how I get on later.

Thank you again xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...7-happily-ever-after-so-far.html#post30749359

just posted that !

Hope everything is ok. Fingers crossed for you x

It's not good news. Faint heartbeat found, but no one seems very hopeful. I have an appointment again next Wednesday to see what's happening.

I'm now bleeding heavier. Just feel that I'm waiting for my baby to die. I'm devastated.

Thanks for all your support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->