Bleeding, back pain, and lower abdomen pressure?

Lacrazii1995

Reaction score
I'm only 8 weeks today and been bleeding for a week it started light and now it's a dark period red. It's stopped a couple times but for no more then 10 minutes. I've seen the doctor twice in the ER but they told me the baby is doing okay. I'm afraid I may lose my little peanut in there. Anyone know anything or have anything reassuring to say? Anything that might help stop it or might help me save my baby? I'm really scared I don't want to lose it.

Hope the baby is ok. I would go to the Dr and ask if there is anything you can take/do to stop the bleeding. Also bed rest may help??

Well the horrible reality is if nature intends for a baby not to make it there is very little you can do. If the doctors etc are saying the baby is OK and you're going in for scans etc then I would trust in them. Many women, including myself, have bleeding throughout early pregnancy. some women have bleeding off and in their entire pregnancy. At 8 weeks it could be a breakthrough bleed. Really hope everything goes OK :hugs:

Id be going for another scan and tests because I'd be worried and listen to your doctor. Also, put your feet up an try to relax (easier said than done). Good luck

Really no one wants to help me?

It can take some time for people to reply. At the time you losted many time zones are not active and there are a lot of UK or EU members on here too.

Your bleeding sounds like it could be from a hematoma. It is common to feel cramps and aches from it. I was put on progesterone to stop the bleed and take 500mg of magnesium for the cramps. I felt much much better after.

No one can really tell you anything here. It's best to go back and see your Dr. If you are bleeding continuously there's usually a cause, low progesterone, hematoma etc. I'd be going back to Dr. GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->