• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bleeding before BFP?

bellaxgee

Alexa's mommy & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I didn't even know where to write this. Long story short. We are not trying to conceive and I am actually on the pill, but I am not very good with taking it. I know I missed a few this month and was actually thinking I could be pregnant. Tested last week which I would have been about 10dpo so I know it would have been early but then started bleeding on Friday. Very dark brown and light. Continued this way for about 2.5 days and just completely stopped. I never even filled a whole tampon.

So now I am thinking maybe there is still a chance. I've read a lot about IB but I didn't have it with my first. Should I waste money on another test?

I bled loads with this, assumed it was my period, then felt sick and thought hmmmmm ... Tested and bfp ... So yes it is possible, good luck either way Hun x

I knew I was preggo when I started having brown discharge. it started the day before af wasdue and was on and off for the next 2 days. I never spot before period. I just told myself the day it was due if I still see a bunch of brown I was testing. Found an old frer in my drawer. Line came up right away!!!!

Get to testing!!!!!!

I had spotting for 2/3 days at the time of BFP so maybe test again! On the other hand I also remember my AFs getting lighter and lighter when I was on Cerazette, are they usually the same each month until now?

yes, they are always the same. always heavy with clots. i just found it weird that it literally just stopped out of no where. i did test yesterday BFN. i used the first response rapid results because they were out of early response. i also used afternoon urine so who knows. i guess i will just have to wait it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->