Bleeding before period due

To Mrs. mummy2b - sorry for your miscarriage. :-(

my AF is due on the 25th also but as I said in my earlier post, i started to get red bleeding this morning, but its not like a period. I had the bleeding with my first pregnancy but not with my secoond.

Hi Girls. I'm new to the site and looking for some advice. I have not long come off imlanon and ttc. My period is not due for another 4 days but I have had some bleeding today, it's like a period with a little cramp but not much and was quite heavy in the morning. The bleeding has gone really light now like it is about to stop. can anyone give me advice? x thanks Jem

someone help me out! my period was due this month on the 16th but it came on the 12th instead! and it only lasted two-three days! it was verry verry light and it was mainly brown but had red sometimes, iv been nakerd and having headaches and im so emotional at the moment and snappy! please help:cry:

Hi girls I wondering if anyone can help me, me and my partner have been ttc and everything was going good until I woke up yesterday with slight cramping and little bleeding so I thought it was my period anyways the bleeding hasn't not changed and its red and watered down (tmi sorry) and some people have said its brown blood but mine is red I was wondering if there is a possible chance of me being pregnant ya see I know my own body and my periods are normally heavy and this one is not a period i think its implantation bleeding please help would be much help :) x baby dust to you all ttc xx

Hi everyone,
i'm brand new and pretty new to TTC and don't really know what all of the acronyms mean.

Anyway, we've been trying for three months now and this month has been a little strange. My period isn't due until the 1st or 2nd of June (3-4 days away), but I had very very slight bleeding on the 25th and again today on the 29th. My breasts have been SO sore for a little while, i'm exhausted (could be normal), but the spotting has me freaked out.

My period is usually always on time and the same every month so i'm finding this strange.

Is it possible that it's implantation bleeding, could I be having a miscarriage?

Thanks in advance for any advice, suggestions etc!

Okay ladies, i can't answer your questions but i can tell you i am in the same boat! I got AF on Dec 6 and my next one should be Jan 8th but it seemed like AF showed up on the 26th....how much bleeding would happen if it was implantation bleeding??

Okay ladies, i can't answer your questions but i can tell you i am in the same boat! I got AF on Dec 6 and my next one should be Jan 8th but it seemed like AF showed up on the 26th....how much bleeding would happen if it was implantation bleeding??

Forgive my newness, but what does AF stand for?!

i've heard implantation bleeding is just a little bit. My bleeding has been a bit 4 days apart and the latest 4 days before my period is due grrr

Forgive my newness, but what does AF stand for?!

i've heard implantation bleeding is just a little bit. My bleeding has been a bit 4 days apart and the latest 4 days before my period is due grrr

Af = aunt flow (period)

its okay it takes a little getting used to with all this...lol...good luck~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->