Bleeding before period is set to arrive

Jeval323

Reaction score
Hi all. I started spotting on July 12th, 7 days ago very very lightly. Ever since then everyday I have had very light spotting. The past 2 days it has turned to a brown color and now today it is like period blood only nowhere near as heavy. But that same consistency. Set to get my period tomorrow (or maybe that is what today is the start of)

My question is, husband and I aren't TTC but certainly aren't trying to stop it. I've never had this happen before where I bleed a week before my period. When I got pregnant with my daughter I had a tiny spot for a day fit implantation bleeding and that was it. I've taken 3 tests already since I started bleeding this last week and all negative (might have been too early regardless).

Does implantation ever last a week?? Anyone else ever have this issue? I have slight cramping as well.

You have probably o'd a week early it happens. Implantation from my experience and what ive read is not like that. If you think there is no chance its period early or you get your period when its due please see a doc a bleed mid cycle can be serious dont just leave it.

This happens to me some months....It is just spotting and its an indicator that I will get my period. Every month I *hope* its implantation bleeding, but its not. Could go either way for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->