bleeding between 5-7 weeks anyone else?

Nov11_Mummy2b

Poppy-Mae's Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I have not been back long from the a&e without many answers so hoping you ladies maybe able to help me.
I am somewhere between 5 & 7 weeks pregnant and last night I started bleeding brown blood. Today I began bleeding red blood. Not enough to fill a pad but bright red blood with moderate cramping.
this is my 5th pregnancy in which I have 1 living child, my gorgeous daughter. All the remaining 4 pregnancies have ended in miscarriage at around 6/7 weeks, and all miscarriages startes with bright red blood and severe cramping.
so I ended up at the early pregnancy unit where they tested my urine and gave me an internal examination.
urine came back showing signs of infection, internal examination showed that my womb was closed and I had no flowing red blood. I was given an appointment for an ultrasound on the 3rd jan and sent home - that's it. No explanation as to what might be happening, nothing more said about infection showing in urine.
am confused and worried. Have no idea whats happening or whats going to happen next apart from having an ultrasound.
the bleeding has now calmed down and is like bloody brown mucus. Cramping has subsided.
has anyone been in the same situation or similar? I literally dont know what to do for the best and pretty scared of the outcome next week.
Any advice or stories from a similar experience will be muchly appreciated.
thank you in advance. X

Hi ladies.
I have not been back long from the a&e without many answers so hoping you ladies maybe able to help me.
I am somewhere between 5 & 7 weeks pregnant and last night I started bleeding brown blood. Today I began bleeding red blood. Not enough to fill a pad but bright red blood with moderate cramping.
this is my 5th pregnancy in which I have 1 living child, my gorgeous daughter. All the remaining 4 pregnancies have ended in miscarriage at around 6/7 weeks, and all miscarriages startes with bright red blood and severe cramping.
so I ended up at the early pregnancy unit where they tested my urine and gave me an internal examination.
urine came back showing signs of infection, internal examination showed that my womb was closed and I had no flowing red blood. I was given an appointment for an ultrasound on the 3rd jan and sent home - that's it. No explanation as to what might be happening, nothing more said about infection showing in urine.
am confused and worried. Have no idea whats happening or whats going to happen next apart from having an ultrasound.
the bleeding has now calmed down and is like bloody brown mucus. Cramping has subsided.
has anyone been in the same situation or similar? I literally dont know what to do for the best and pretty scared of the outcome next week.
Any advice or stories from a similar experience will be muchly appreciated.
thank you in advance. X

This is my 1st and I bled at 6 weeks then it turned into brown discharge. Found out it was because of sex the night before. I went into bed rest for 48 hours right after.

i had similar but more bleeding so much they thought pregnancy was just gone untill the sono ..

it was a hematoma which happens to be common in pregnancy

ill keep u in my prayers...sounds like it maybe that (hug)

I had the exact same thing at 7 weeks with my DS, it turned out it was a subcrorionic hemorrage which is worst than it sounds. It's basically a blood clot found on the wall of the uterus. These are usually harmless and will resolve themselves. All was find and I now have a healthy bad happy 13 months old!

Big hugs and I'm sure it will all be fine hun Xxx

I had brown discharge and even red blood between week 4 and 8 everyday i'm now 14+4 and everything is fine i was always fobbed off with implant bleeding im sure ny baby didnt spend 4 weeks implanting on x

It could be fro intercourse or from constipation. It could also be from the infection they said you had. If your womb was closed that's a very good sign. We have to be our own advocates. We have to make them tell us what is going on. We had a bleed at 6 weeks with this pregnancy and the staff at the ER was so nice and my dr. even came by after he left his practice and checked on us. He said he didn't know why we bled but that everything looks good and to just keep our appt. we made in January. Sometimes they don't know but they should at least let you know what to watch for, when to come back, and that a closed womb is a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->