Bleeding between cycles?

Perplexed

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Well... it's been bittersweet but here we are. Chemical a few months ago but for those few days where we thought we were expecting #3, we were over the moon. So it is definitely time.

Around a month ago I saw a Dr because I wasn't sure if I were ovulating or not (had none of my normal ovulation symptoms), but it turns out I was either ovulating or about to ovulate at the time. She recommended a hormonal injection to apparently "help" after my latest "ordeal". I have to admit I actually just took it without really inquiring as to what it does exactly... it was supposed to boost fertility or something I guess.

I didn't fall pregnant and my period came. But now around 2 weeks after my period I am having this odd bleeding. I can't say for sure if it is a full-on bleed or just "heavier" spotting, but it's red and it's there :dohh:

So... has this happened to anyone? It's the first time that I had bleeding in between my cycles. I did have a spot of blood at my ovulation one time... maybe 8 years ago and it hasn't happened since. I have to say it was somewhat unsettling to see this much blood when it wasn't expected!

Any thoughts would be appreciated, thank you ladies.

I can’t add anything about the injection, but when I have long or anovulatory cycles, I may spot in between. I took a break from herbs last cycle and I spotted for a whole week in the middle where I usually ovulated. That cycle ended up being 50+ days. I’m sorry I don’t have much to add, but I know mine is when my hormones go crazy (I think estrogen causes spotting?) so maybe it has to do with that?

What was the injection?? If you don’t know, ask the drs what it was - informed information will help you know if it’s normal or not ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->