Bleeding but not af. anyone else?

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
Tmi but a day or two ago I had some blood when wiping after a bowel movement. It was def vaginal and not rectal. It only happened once. It happened once some weeks back as well. I went to my doc today and he wasnt worried - he said it was likely breakthrough bleeding instead of a period. I never had this with dd, has anyone else experienced anything similar?

I have been having random spotting off and on since baby was born. I have the Nexplanon in place so I think mine is linked to that. I would say it is pretty normal unless accompanied by a smell, strange discharge or pain.

I spotted for a week a week ago, then had cm for a week, and now more spotting. I'm so confused, but I'm guessing it's my body trying to figure out what to do post baby.

With DS1 I had 1 days of spotting at 3 months, thought that was it but then got AF from 4 months onwards (although initially only lasting 2-3 days). This was despite exclusively bf.

With DS2 no spotting but straight to AF again after 4 months. I think what prompted mine was they both reduced some night feeds at this time (only to ramp them back up again later!!).

Hopefully it'll be a breakthrough and AF stays away a bit longer for you.

Well for me I guess it was a pre AF sign. Cd 2 here. Almost 1 year from last cd1 (2-11-14).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->