Bleeding early pregnancy

Tthu

Reaction score
Hi,

I done 2 pregnancy tests on monday. First a boots own which was faint positive and the a clearblue which read pregnant 1-2.

Since yesterday I have been bleeding like a period but its bright pink and watery and sometimes red with clotting.

I'm reading allsorts, from chemical pregnancy, loss if twin, ,miscarriage, breakthrough bleeding. Any thoughts?

Dr said to hang on and see her again next Thursday. I'm obviously thinking its a loss :( I never had in bleeding with my son who is now 4

Any similar experiences or thoughts welcome

X

I'm so sorry to hear about this worrying time for you. I had bleeding with my other 3 pregnancies (no so far with this one fingers crossed) I had bleeding with my now 4 year old and he is fine they never found the cause of the bleeding and I sadly had a miscarriage and that was a heavy bleeding with cramps like doubling over in pain cramps and had bleeding through out with my 10 month old daughter but I had an erosion on my cervix and that was were the bleeding was coming from. If it continues I would personally keep on at the doctors till they send you to EPU to find out or go to a&e if it gets worse. But fingers crossed all is ok xx

Hi TThu,
Do you know many dpo you were when you tested? I got a BFP on 12dpo and later the same day had a gush of red blood, exactly like the start of my period. I continued to bleed lightly for three or four hours. The doctor said it was an implantation bleed. Since then I've had brown spotting about once a week and it's scary, but I'm now 9+ weeks and have seen a healthy baby and heartbeat! I know it's hard not to worry, but if you're still so early it could be implantation. FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->