Bleeding for nearly 2 weeks??? Help

Mellyk9

Reaction score
Normally have periods for around 5-7 days but this time it's been a lot longer.. Very confused as it has not happened before.. Any advice?

Is there any way that you had a mc? For never happening before it seems rather odd. How long have you been bleeding now? How heavy? I regularly have 2-3 week periods(not good, don't know why other than not ovulating) but being the first time and so long seems weird to me.

I went in the doctors yesterday and its been 15 days now.. Not mega heavy but not really light either. They did a pg test and was neg and are doing some tests for me on Thursday but in the mean time got to wait 3 weeks!! Just said if I get cramps or anything or pain got to go in straight away :/

Hiya Mellyk9

The exact same thing happened to me last month...I am due af soon and am dreading it. My normal af is 4-5 days but last month I had nearly 2 weeks of really heavy bleeding, it freaked me out and has never happened before either! I had a doctor appointment booked but stopped bleeding that day so cancelled it! If it happens again I will go to the doctors. I'd be interested to know how you get on :) Hope the bleeding stops soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->