bleeding/leaking boobs plz help as much as u can

E

Emma_Lou

i really dont know how to put this or say it because i am kind of still shocked and i cant really put it into words or describe but i will try my best to i hope you can understand it..

im already a mom to my gawjus little boy who is 1 next month, last week i noticed that my boobs were leaking after i got changed and my partnet noticed as well i thought it might be because i might be pregnant again but didnt read or take any notice of it until i realised thta i had missed my period on the friday i went up to the town for a test to see if i was.
it came back neg and i thought thats ok atleast i can put my mind at ease, but later in the week i still hadnt come on.
i took another test came back neg yet again. but on the following monday morning i woke up with cramping backache and head aches and going light headed again. all this happened at a later stage in my pregnancy with my little boy.
as i was in so much pain i went to the doctors he said to wait a week and see what happens.
but i woke up yesterday morning went to the toilet and noticed that i had started spotting the doctor told me to expect it if i was to be pregnant i didnt think much of it until later on in the day it got heavier and then it came full on bleeding.
its now bright red but its stopped again.
i know its TMI but its bugging me as to why its bright red.
am i reading too much into it?
my boobs are still leaking and i dont know what to think.

please help
worried mom of one Emma x x x

Sorry hun im not too sure, hopefully one of the other girls may be able to shed some light

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->