Bleeding like period but then bfp and getting stronger

I’m so sorry it wasn’t the best of news :( I have everything crossed for you and hope you get a Christmas Miracle. Keep us updated, thinking of you x

I'm so sorry you are experiencing this. Hoping for the best and keeping you in my thoughts.

How far along do u think you are? I had an early internal scan with my 3rd and they saw nothing apart from a ‘shadowy’ area that could be the start of something, I like you also had a cyst on my right ovaria, I worried myself sick for days and came back 3 days later to find sac & feral pole, counting back the weeks I now know I was only 5w 4d when they saw nothing, nd exactly 6w when they saw fetal pole x

I had my bloods back and they had risen to 1600 hcg but my progesterone is only 7.9 and they don't supplement in the UK. I've just had more bloods done so waiting for those and may had another scan tomorrow. I'm still spotting and with my progesterone so low and side pain they are still assuming ectopic 😔 I want a miracle. Please universe

My hcg dropped to 768 and I'm in more pain. I have a scan in the morning but it's looking ectopic. I'm so sad but I just want to be safe and alive so praying we find it before it ruptures. Thank you for your kind thoughts x

I'm so sorry. I hope everything goes well at your scan tomorrow :hugs:

Just wanted to say thank you for all your comments. Turns out our baby was ectopic. At 7ws I had surgery and lost our precious baby and part of my left tube. 😔
We are hoping to conceive again soon

I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself and best wishes for your rainbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->