bleeding post-intercourse @ 8 weeks

fuzzymom

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure this is already discussed somewhere, I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance. May be TMI, so proceed with caution.

Had some fun with the hubby about 4 hours ago and I'm experiencing some bleeding. I've had this once before but it was just light pink and you could only tell with wiping. This time when I used the toilet it dripped into the bowl. Not too too much, but I'm scared.

Had my first u/s last week and saw a heartbeat, sent by my doctor for dating and was told 7 weeks. First appt with ob/gyn on Wednesday. What should I do in the meantime, if anything? I figure if this is the end there's not much I can do about it right?

Has anyone had a fairly significant amount of bleeding after sex and had everything turn out ok?

Fingers crossed.

Thanks for any responses in advance.

I didn't have any bleeding after sex during first trimester. But it is very common to spot a little afterwards. Just make sure you're not heavily/consistently bleeding. If you want to be safe though you can always go to the doctors!

I had this at about 14 weeks. I think DF may have irritated my cervix by going in to deep lol sorry tmi! Your cervix can become more sensitive during preg and some people even notice they spot a little after internal ultrasounds. Just keep an eye on it though and make sure it isn't filling a pad an hour. Can you call the EPU or midwife if you're worried? x

Yes, I've had this in first tri... Twice with this pregnancy, twice with my second baby - who's now an 11 month old. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->