Bleeding? slight cramping? 6 weeks pregnant?

youngone95

Reaction score
I'm so confused... im roughly 6 weeks today and yesterday I had very light bleeding. I wasn't too conserned but informed my doctor. They said keep an eye on it and if it gets worse go to the ER. Also I went for blood work to make sure everything was okay. by the night time it was worse. I went to the ER and they ended up saying it was subchornic or something and said if a miscarriage is gonna happen they cant do anything about it. now its about like very light period im wearing a pad. well I got my results back HCG was 1776 the hospital did it at night and it was 1300? my primary OB says that every lab is different and uses different levels or something? well if anyone has good news for me I could really use it! also no woman in my immediate family has had a full term pregnancy first go around.

Big hugs Hun. It's hard to say really it could go either way hun. Hopefully if it is a subchronic haemorrhage the bleeding will stop soon and baby is fine. The er really should have scanned you if they think it's that. If your still worryig go back and refuse to leave until they scan you x

Hoping you're doing and feeling better today!

I had a Sch at 5 weeks and it went away on its own around 10 weeks. Hemmoraghe does not always mean miscarriage. Good luck xox

Fingers crossed. Im sorry your having to play the waiting game. Pregnancy is such an emotional time. Wishing u all the best hun xx

Fingers crossed for your sticky bean Hun xxx

I have a chorionic bleed as well. If it's small it's nothing to worry about. A bigger one is more worrisome. I've never heard of labs using different levels of blood drawn hcg so that's what's most concerning. I'm sending loads of positive thoughts and prayers to you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->