Bleeding : Update - Scans on page 2

:hug::hug:Sure everything will be fine with bubs x x x x :hug:

you must rest darling and no lifting !!!! it's a order from me :)

Well I guess that's me told then...no lifting it is - a good excuse to get my OH to do lots of housework if ever I heard one :happydance:

Wow my doctor would have me on bed rest. If that is true that it can seperate I would definatly not care about work and rest more. I had placenta previa and was terrified from weeks 19 till delievery I was on strict bed rest. I only got up to pee. Hubby got off work and played the mommy and daddy role while I kept my feet up and gamed all day. I hope you will be ok.

I did wonder about bed rest but I've been assured by several other doctors and midwives that I'm OK to be doing stuff as long as it's not physical. I would take time off if I had a different job but if I'm not there, my patients suffer and my colleagues have to work even harder - I've had so much time off already and may need more. I'm lucky that most of my work can be undertaken sitting down and either talking or writing.

Its good u seen the heart beat. Try and rest till ur next scan

Good strong heartbeat this morning - now I can relax for another day! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->