Bleeding :-/

vickytoria88

Reaction score
So I was working last night but ended up going home half way through my shift. I went for a wee and when I wiped (tmi) there was fresh blood. Like when you cut your self shaving.

My MW organised a scan for me at lunch time. To start off with they did a normal scan and could find the sac but no baby, then they found a baby but couldn't quite see a heart beat. So I ended up having an I thermal scan, not very nice. Found heart beat straight away. No idea why I was bleeding though as it has stopped now. Here's a little picture of my scan if it works

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 18
Aw glad it is all OK :) I am hoping to get an early scan as I have had a bit of bleeding too

Bleeding can happen just from the cervix being irritated for whatever reason. Moving a certain way, us being active, sex (although I know you were at work), lifting someone.

There was no pain, and a heart beat was found so YAY!!!!

The cervix is so sensitive and during pregnancy it is only more so with all the blood vessels and the extra blood circulating through us.

A lot of healthy pregnancies have had bleeding for the duration of the pregnancy. It may be that you will have this. It sucks because no one likes to see blood anytime especially when expecting.

So there's blood again. I've had a look and I'm 99% sure it's not coming from inside. I think it's my episiotomy scar bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->