Bleeding..

Baby.Fox

Reaction score
Hiya ladies unfortunately I had a scare this morning and my emergency doctors appointment didn't really clarify much. This morning I sneezed and felt wet (tmi) so I rushed to the loo to wipe to find I was bleeding. Doctor done an internal and said 'It's not looking tok bad' she said as I am not even 6 weeks yet they can't tell much but it could either be a normal bleed or the start of a miscarriage. I am not in pain just feel slighty sick and bloated? Also the blood I first had was fresh pinky blpod enough to fill a light pad, now I am bleeding less and it seems more brown .. I was just wondering what your ladies opinions on this. I just got to play the waiting game now until Thursday when I go back to the docs. Also if I did miscarriage when would I get a negative test?
Wishing you all healthy pregnancies xxxx

Sorry your going through this...

Fingers crossed you get good new when your back at the doctors, have they arranged a early scan for you?

I've bled in 2 pregnancies, one I MC'd the other was caused by a water infection, lots of woman bleed early on.

It could take a couple of weeks for a test to turn negative after a MC

Fingers crossed for you xxx

I've been spotting for 2 weeks at least once a day, on monday i wiped and it was red and enough to scare me so i went to epu and got checked she said my cervix has something on it if it gets irritated it bleeds, or implantation bleeding. I had a scan on tuesday and saw everything right in place :) i also had bleeding today 8 hours after sex its so scary x

Its so scary I know but you did the right thing going to see a doctor.

I had some dark bleeding at about 6.5 weeks and I had my first obgyn appt coming up so he checked me out and saw no reason for the bleed in my scan.

It lasted about a week on and off and I still occasionally get some pinkish streaks when I wipe now. My doctor said it could have been further implantation which often happens around 6 weeks. I hope this is the same for you and the baby is snuggling in :hugs:

Thanks for the replies. Doctor said they will arrange a scan depending on Tuesdays results as I am only 5+4. I had sex this morning too and the bleeding start few hours after! Seems like its calm down now, when I wipe its just light pink. Fx everythings good.

Stay healthy ladies xx

Sounds like you probably just irritated your cervix like me, it puts me off sex lol xx

I read something today that light pink or brown in early pregnancy is considered fine as long as it isn't accompanied by cramps - it's dak red you need to watch for :) Fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->