Bleeding....

MummaMoo

Mum to my gorgeous girl!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, just after some opinions, I'm convincing myself I needed to prepare for disappointment..

I ovulated approx 19 days ago, Bd'd about the same time. AF was due Sun/Mon just gone, but never appeared, and have had several positives on tests. Had the very mild cramps, lost my appetite and feeling quite hot most of the time.. but this evening I've had very pale blood when wiping. IB takes place before period is due doesn't it? Has anyone had it beyond when their AF was due, or do you think it more likely to be a chemical?

I was told at my doctors office that early bleeding could be implantation bleeding. I wouldn't panic if it is watery blood but make an appointment to be seen and call them in the meantime to get advice. Hopefully it's nothing. I had quite a lot of spotting my first pregnancy in first tri and my baby was perfect. Good luck!

With my first I spent the entire week bleeding pinkish stuff. I was freaking out...thankfully my doc saw me...for to see the baby early. 9 months llater, healthy baby! Good luck!

I spent a week bleeding after several positive pregnancy tests, I was told this could of been implantation bleeding even though it was a little while after finding out I was pregnant. Mine was just when I wiped, but it ranged in colour.. Started off light pink, then turned to bright red, then dark red, then brown and eventually it stopped. As soon as I saw the red blood, I assumed the worst but a scan showed all was going well! :) I'm now 24 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl! I hope it eases for you ASAP, and everything's okay - I know it's so hard not to worry. X :hugs:

Thank you, woke this morning to it being darker. Trying not to worry but it's impossible. I made an appointment to get booked in but that's not till 11th Nov. Am thinking I may as well just keep an eye on things for now and see what is said at that appointment.

I've had this spotting off and on for over a week now. Only when I wipe. And not every day. It's so confusing and difficult not to worry. My spotting has ranged in color...bright red to pink to light brown/tan. It's actually getting annoying now. I don't see my midwife until Nov 17th. However I did go to the doctor about the spotting and he said in 90% of cases it turns out to be nothing and in those cases the women go on to have healthy babies!! Hang in there, and keep us updated

Implantation bleeding can even be after 5 weeks as the baby is getting further into your womb

I had bleeding on and off for the first 10 weeks. I'm 23+2 today

Well to update, I'm using a pad now, but it's not exactly soaking it, just leaves a mark like when period is trailing off, but I do have a dull ache in my belly. As it's so early, it's probably not even worth seeing a doc straight away is it? I'll probably just be told to wait and see..

To be fair at 5 weeks and 9 weeks I did have period type cramps. It was bright red blood too. I think my hormones just weren't high enough to suppress a period properly as the later scan showed the bleeding wasn't from near baby

Admittedly at this stage it probably is a waste of your time seeing a dr- there's nothing that could be done

Just wait it out and hopefully it'll be ok :)

Hey - I think if it's worrying u, go c the doc. I was stressing when I was bleeding so my do did c me a d once I saw the baby a huge weight was lifted off of me. They may not do anything but it really helped me knowing what was going on! GL!

Hi, it's a waiting game. Early ultrasound won't tell you much, but might rule out ectopic pregnancy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed fr you. X

Still bleeding this morning, it doesn't seem a lot though, and not so crampy. Have read about breakthrough bleeding, where the pregnancy hormones aren't yet strong enough to stop the period, so it's giving me a little glimmer of hope.

That's pretty much what mine was- hormones just weren't strong enough

Over here (uk) our local place won't even consider an ultrasound before 7 weeks, they see it as pointless.

The cause of bleeding could be many things.

I know it's scary though. Fingers crossed it stops soon :) one thing that did reassure me at 5 weeks was progression on the clear blue weeks indicator tests

My fella is keen to do another test, but I'm reluctant because even if things are going wrong, It'll still come up positive at the moment, won't it? I'm thinking about giving it a few days before testing.

But your story helps, thank you!

I had bleeding and a small clot really early on. Midwife at the epu said it was most likely implantation. At 8 and 10 weeks had bleeds again and cramping. Now 20 weeks and everything is going OK so far. Just try and stay positive. However if worst case you do mc it is nowhere near your fault and to sound annoyingly cliché just nature saying not to be this time.
With regards to tests some women test negative straight after a mc and some women take days-weeks until their hcg returns to 0.

Massive hugs and hope everything works out. :hugs:

Thanks neverbeast, everyone's experiences are helping me stay neutral in my thinking. I'm not feeling like it's completely over, but I'm not thinking It'll all be fine either. I am feeling nauseous still, like I was Thursday and Friday, although I'm sure the worry has it's party to play on that too.

Just done a test: :bfn:

At least now we know.

I feel better knowing, rather than still having high hopes only to be told by a stranger that it's a NO. Already ordered a bunch more tests for next time. Candy be depressed about it, because it has made us realise that we both DEFINITELY do want another. One of us was undecided until we got the positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->