bleeding ?

fulltimemum

Reaction score
hiya girls i havnt been on for a while but need some advice

i came of the depo injection in jan this year .and started getting my periods back in may well i say periods its more like spotting at first

now last month it was a really bad period really heavy

now this month my belly is really hard and tender and i have had 3 bleeds already .they have been for about 4 days at a time then stop but its quite heavy blood and a off coulour

now iv notied i am going dizzy latley and getting really anxious and tired .like my body is giving up on me

but i dont want to go to my doctor becuase if my arm was falling off they would say aww ya oryt take some paractomol

any advice would be great :kiss:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sounds like you could be anaemic hun because of the heavy bloodloss id go the gp and ask for a blood test to check your iron and also your hormones to see why you are bleeding so much

when was your last smear test?

sounds like you could be anaemic hun because of the heavy bloodloss id go the gp and ask for a blood test to check your iron and also your hormones to see why you are bleeding so much

when was your last smear test?

hiya hun i have never had a smear but i have notied i had a big clot come out of me sorry :blush:but it looked werid i feel really tired all the time .all i seem to eat is weetabix and i hate them but its seems when i eat normasl fod i dont feel full .i go dizzy for a few seconds but i feel like im floating when this happens if you no waht i mean .this has been like this for 3 weeks now xxx

thanks for replyaing xx

When I came off depo I had a non stop bleed for nearly 5 weeks. I felt so rough and week and had severe ovary pain. The dr said take ibropufen and the pain is your ovaries stop-starting :cry:
It calmed down but defo go to your gp. Im on microgynon now and have very light bleeds. Depo can mess you up when you come off it. As my nurse said, no one tells you how bad the come down is after :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->