Bleugh :( feeling rough! Worst day of sickness so far :(

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
So today I feel like complete and utter s**t!!! Sick before I even got out of bed this morning, then walked around with a bucket trying not to be sick again!

Went to Asda for last minute bits, had to stop mid shop, go and sit in cafe and try to force down little bites of sandwich. Hubby said I was as white as a sheet! I felt just plain awful!

Now I'm home and huddled on the sofa feeling sorry for myself while DS is playing in his room and Hubby is cleaning upstairs! This is the worst I've felt in a while :(

Fingers crossed I feel better for tomorrow, I would love to watch DS open his presents without puking and be able to eat at least some Xmas dinner!!!

Anyone feel the same as me?! Just Bleugh :(

In the same boat. I'm beyond over this MS. I honestly don't know how much more I can take. My daughter now laughs at me when I run to the bathroom to be sick! I feel like a joke! Lol

Oh man it sounds as though you are having a rough day! I felt quite nauseous this morning but not early as bad as you! Try and drink in little sips and I have also found jolly rancher candy or mint gum helps to take my mind off the nausea at least so I can function better! I'm so sad for you, even though it's for good reason it still stinks.

Feel better soon <3

I've been having just nausea in the morning and night. I've only thrown up once, but that was after I ate some Chinese food lol. I've realized that if I take my prenatal vitamins right away in the morning my nausea is not that bad.

I'm sorry sweetheart :( I'm the same. I actually thought I was getting over my morning sickness. It had disappeared for 5 days and I felt so excited that I would feel great for Christmas but then I woke up this morning and BAM, it's back and harder than ever. It stinks because I have a big get together with the in laws tonight and I really don't want to go but I know I have to.

The only thing I've been able to keep down today is peppermint tea, so I feel your pain.

Cried skyping my parents, cried all day yesterday. These horomones are terrible!

Same here too. Every day from 11-5ish. It's horrible.

You know, there has been ONE day this week that I haven't thrown up. The difference is that instead of regular water, I drank alkaline water first thing in the morning. It had a ph of 9.5. I really think it helped fight the acidity in my stomach. I read somewhere that the baby and placenta put out a lot of acidic material, so the alkalinity combats that. All I usually throw up is stomach acid / bile, so I'm definitely going to try to stick to higher alkaline water. I think the vitamin b6 has helped as well. Good luck!

I feel you..I can't move around very much...wake up feeling really sick in the middle of the night. Can barely eat one second, next I'm scarfing down everything, but then immediately regret it

I thought I felt a little better yesterday, I ate a banana before I got out of bed which helped :) then we opened prezzies etc.

But I couldn't stomach cooking Christmas dinner until gone 5pm, then all I ate was some veg and gravy :( I sat there in tears! Oh well, it'll all be worth it in the end! I just hope this sickness goes away soon! I've woken up with heartburn today so not good!

Hugs hun I know how it feels your not alone :( i had a few good days and them bam sickness back worse then ever. Yesterday I managed to eat my Christmas dinner without being sick but today had a sandwich for lunch and an hour late I have brought it back up was so sick it was coming out of my nose :( hubby is a work too so got 4 kids to entertain. Thank god they have lots of new toys to play with.

Just eaten some ready salted crisps in the hope it will ease my stomach but have a feeling those will come back up too :( x

I think I jinxed myself. Woke up today super sick right away and have company arriving in 5 hours to stay for three days. None know I'm Pg and I don't want them to know either. Not sure how I'm going to pull this off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->