Bleugh

WrenBaby

Reaction score
and so it begins.... the nausea has started. I forgot how horrid the motion feeling is. Any top tips? Not sure I can eat my dinner...

Take 25mg of vit b6 3x a day but the last dose take 12.5mg of unisom at bedtime... It's Safe and work!!

It is awful, isn't it? I've had it since 5 1/2 weeks and could only manage it with meds. I get HG though and it has been worse with each pregnancy. Some people find those seasick bands help.

and so it begins.... the nausea has started. I forgot how horrid the motion feeling is. Any top tips? Not sure I can eat my dinner...

Hi:flower: I have bought seabands today at our pharmacy, which I used in my previous pregnancy and they really work. It's for motion sickness, morning sickness and more. If you find them follow the easy instructions in the package and try it:winkwink:
They are basically wristbands that you put on your wrists that puts pressure on an acupuncture spot which reliefs the sickness.
I didn't think about this until yesterday and I have been struggling with nausea now since 5 weeks, it's worth a try:winkwink:

I've been Bleagh since 4 weeks and at 6, it seems to be getting worse and more frequent. Trying to keep on top of it by eating every 2 hours. If I forget-really feel like vomiting. Difficult to take my pregnancy supplements in morn. Bleagh. All the best.
Dr assures me sickness means all is going well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->