Blimey, just can't do anything anymore!

sophie22

Reaction score
For a while I've not been able to get very far walking due to pains in hips/sides and Braxton hicks etc. but now just doing little things I feel so exhausted just sitting up feels draining. (Granted I was up most the night so today is worse than usual) I just did the hoovering as it desperately needed doing (black dog, cream carpets! Bad mix!) my gosh, I had to lay down! My heart was going so fast I started to feel funny, my jaw felt weird! In general though, light work and my heart rate is like I've just run up a hill! I'm guessing carrying a baby is like walking round carrying a box of books with the extra weight gain! Someone please remind me how I feel now if I ever say I want another child while I have a not even two year old! I need to lay down all day not deal with tantrums and up and down every two minutes. Lesson learnt!

oh dear, hugs! :hugs:

I've been ok so far but I know I have this stage to look forward to... eeek!

I know how u feel, I'm struggling with walking at the minute as I get pains down below so think he might be trying to engage, but housework is so hard and I too have lay down after lol x

i struggled with this from weeks 30 - 35. Extreme exhaustion short of breath felt so jaded and if i even lifted a brush to sweep i had to lie down after a few mins. Had all bloods done and it seemed ok and then this week it just seems to have lifted. Still have tiredness from insomnia that started this week but its a normal tiredness and not the exhaustion that used to wash over me all of a sudden. There must be a surge of hormones or something around that timeframe cause i read its a common problem.

i struggled with this from weeks 30 - 35. Extreme exhaustion short of breath felt so jaded and if i even lifted a brush to sweep i had to lie down after a few mins. Had all bloods done and it seemed ok and then this week it just seems to have lifted. Still have tiredness from insomnia that started this week but its a normal tiredness and not the exhaustion that used to wash over me all of a sudden. There must be a surge of hormones or something around that timeframe cause i read its a common problem.

I had this exact same thing then at 36 weeks it was like BLAM all better! Don't get me wrong, still tired, heavy, and swollen, but not unbearably so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->