Bling dummies

I think they're tacky and I'd be embarrassed to have LO seen with one. That's just my personal preference of course, everyone has their particular tastes. I haven't really put much thought or research in to their safety so I can't comment.

tacky and dangeous! dummies on the other hand, couldn't be without x

I have a sparkly charm that has gems molded into the silver and some of the gems fell off. How can anyone think that gems glued onto a dummy would be safe. They are unsafe and tacky. I'm lucky that my lo didn't take to a dummy.

Tacky I'd never give lo one but each to there own. X

I don't like dummys full stop, and these decorated ones I hate even more, just my opinion x

I can't stand them. I can't even stand the word 'Bling'. And in my opinion anything marketed with "bling" will never be bought by me.

SIL made some for her own LO a few years ago and I wasn't keen on them then. The other day, she was at MIL's and offered to make one for my LO. I said politely that I wasn't that keen and that I'd read that the gems were a choking hazard. She said, 'don't worry, LO's used to come off all the time - she just had sparkly poo now and again.'
:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->