BLISS support group - Edinburgh

Dona

Reaction score
Just a reminder girls that this is next Sat 16th from 12-2. The address of the meeting is

27 Greendale Park
Edinburgh
EH4 4QD

Your partner and children are welcome too. Bacon rolls served on arrival!

See you then xx

Would love to come but it clashes with other plans on that day :( :( :(
And the bacon Rolls sound spot on like!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah your up and running :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Weather permitting Matthew and I would love to come , had such a great time at xmas and Matthew dying to play with his new pal!

Matthew getting over a bad time from this bloody norovirus (day 6 of major poops :nope:) but should be ok by then, wll PM you later in the week for travel directions etc all going well... will bring something tasty for cuppa :coffee: xx

yeah your up and running :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Weather permitting Matthew and I would love to come , had such a great time at xmas and Matthew dying to play with his new pal!

Matthew getting over a bad time from this bloody norovirus (day 6 of major poops :nope:) but should be ok by then, wll PM you later in the week for travel directions etc all going well... will bring something tasty for cuppa :coffee: xx

Can't wait to meet gorgeous Matthew again, and of course you! Gayle turned up today LOL! Was really nice to get an extra visit from her and wee Abbey is just devine. She was laughing at me. She just melts your heart xx

Would love to come but it clashes with other plans on that day :( :( :(
And the bacon Rolls sound spot on like!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww hun, come to the next one as they will be every month. xxxxx

will do, chick, me and the nutter will be there! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just realise you're from where I was brought up Dona - thats my home!!!!! :)

Where about Hun? I have lived here all my life! I was brought up in Pennywell Gardens. xx

Where about Hun? I have lived here all my life! I was brought up in Pennywell Gardens. xx

Me too me too! Thats where I was, then I moved to Dunfermline for a few years before coming back and eventually decided to live alone and made my way to Gunnet Court! :D

Loved it - its mad but I love it.

Me too me too! Thats where I was, then I moved to Dunfermline for a few years before coming back and eventually decided to live alone and made my way to Gunnet Court! :D

Loved it - its mad but I love it.

Do you still live there now? What a small world eh!

no,when i met OH i went to live with him in gorgie but i am often down to drylaw to visit family xxxx

no,when i met OH i went to live with him in gorgie but i am often down to drylaw to visit family xxxx

Next time your down this way and you have a spare 5 mins, pop in! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->