Bloat or belly? Pic included.

Leanna5813

Reaction score
My actual due date is up for debate. Based on LMP I'm 9+5 but at my first OB appointment I was measuring 10 weeks by pelvic exam. That was 9 days ago. I go for an ultrasound in 5 days to find out for sure how far I am. So I'd say I'm between 9 and 11 weeks. The past couple days I've been popped right out. At first I thought it was bloat but I'm waking up looking like this. This is my second pregnancy, with my first I didn't start showing until 7 months. Does this look like a bump or just bloat?

ETA: sorry it's sideways!!

I also posted this in pregnancy club but was hoping for a quicker response from ladies in my trimester!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 91
That is definitely a baby bump. :) Have you announced your pregnancy yet?

Yeah I did. I was 9dpo when I tested positive. I'm no good at keeping secrets! Lol

I'm just so surprised because it took me forever to start showing with my son, and I'm already getting belly now. It doesn't feel pudgy either, when I push its hard. Of course there is some give from my baby fat with my son but underneath its really firm so I wasn't sure!

Twins?!?!?

My husband thinks so but too early to tell I think. My first ultrasound is coming up. Would twins show this soon? I've been having terrible sickness, very heightened sense of smell, dizziness all the time and extreme exhaustion already.

Most def twins would show on an ultrasound. I just had my first ultrasound at 7 wks and there was clearly one sac. One little peanut with heartbeat! Good luck!

supposedly you show sooner with #2 but that could very well be twins

hope you see what you want on your scan hun :thumbup:

I'm actually hoping its not twins. This pregnancy was a surprise and we are struggling financially as it is with one child. Also I'm hoping for a VBAC and I'm not sure if my hospital allows a TOL with twins.

i think bloat as the baby is still tucked way love behind the pubic bone and is still small.

what it is ,. is the uterus pushing all ur insides up adding the extra blood and water you have...which is bloat....but its lets say its really right before u get ur actual bump..when it start to push ur internals up its a good bump is coming sign :)

I think a bit of both. more bump then bloat though. you tend to show earlier with other pregnancies, even more so when you've not long had a baby.
I know I showed a lot earlier this time, but I think that was mainly because my little one was 4 months when I found out I was pregnant again.

I'm looking a little smaller today so I also think some of its bloat, but I'm still definitely noticing a rounder stomach which has me convinced that I'm already "starting" to show, though its very small.

Definitely a little belly but a lot is bloat. I had the same and I still get bloated especially in the evenings. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->