Bloat

Love4you

Reaction score
So I'm barely pregnant and I look to be about 4 months. I realize this is my 6th baby but sheesh.
I'm trying to hide this for awhile but I'm starting to think it's not possible as hugely baggy clothes aren't doable.

Anybody else?

I look like I did with my first at 7 months pregnant I'm currently 11 weeks my belly button disappearing too. I get so bloated after eating i got asked how far i was at 8 weeks only have another week to hide it .. x

I've just cried my eyes out over exact same thing. I worked hard to get my pregnancy weight off and now I feel huge at just 10 weeks. I don't want to tell anyone right now but looks like I won't be keeping it a secret for long.

Oh I hear you 200%!!
I'm currently doing low carb and no sugar and couldn't figure out why my pants were getting tighter. That's why I tested. Now I'm losing the will to continue my diet. Ugh.

Yup im so chunky! Ive bought maternity jeans and leggings but trying to hold out until at least 12weeks before giving in to them! Lol xx

You're a better person than me. I'm sure I'll be wearing them at 6 weeks like my last pregnancy

I see you have 4 boys and I girl. How does your daughter like being the only girl? My daughter has to deal with 6 brothers.

My daughter is desperate for a sister. She's 3 and she asks for a baby sister ALL of the time. I feel bad for her because she loves playing with other girls. I doubt this one will be a girl. She'll be sad.
How about yours?

My daughter is convinced this is a girl I would love for her to be right and get a sister. I say to her it will probably be a boy so she says mom I know the baby is probably a boy but when my sister is born.... lol she's so funny. We also homeschool so she's really not around girls a lot which is such a shame as she's so girly.

I'll just be glad when I can tell people. They think I putting on weight it's hard to lie. I really didn't think is show this soon. People don't make you feel better with the wow your huge at 11 week comments..

Yep me this is my 6 th baby too and I'm in maternity leggings and jeans as normal trousers are just too uncomfortable. I look huge already and il. Doubt il be able to hide it next week when kids go back to school. I didn't want to have to tell everyone yet either.

This is my fifth, and I had VERY little blot this time, and with my other daughter (third born) as well. With my boys, I got HUGE, FAST. With my second- and fourth-borns, people were asking when I was due, when I was 4-6 weeks along. It was awful. I was not ready to tell. haha. Congratulations on #6!!!

I'm nearly 13 weeks along and I seriously looked how I did when I was 19-20 weeks with my first. It's actually a bit disconcerting.

Ha! I'm glad it's not just me! I don't mind showing when it's the baby but just bloat is embarassing. I swear I'm not eating for 2.....yet.

I'm 6 weeks today and super bloated. It's horrible. I'm not just bloated in my stomach either. I'm trying to drink loads of water lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->