bloated and cramping...

Mrs Mc

Mummy of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
Anyone else?

Im 6 weeks tomorrow. Cramping isnt too bad, a little sharp, noticable but not stop me in my tracks. Persuading myself its stretching!

The bloat is horrendous! I look about 4/5 months gone!! :blush:

Are you constipated? Tmi I know...I was super bloated over the weekend and I also realized I was constipated, once I had a BM, the bloating got a lot better.

Yes I'm super bloated! Feel like wearing my maternity clothes already lol x

i would say it was just growth cramps, baby grows so much within the next week x

I'm sooooooo bloated! It's so uncomfortable! I've had to dig out my maternity jeans as although my normal jeans fit in the morning, by the aft they're digging in and make it so much worse.

ill be 6 weeks in two days and i really have been awfully bloated today. i also feel sick wah. but yes i have had cramping just normally about twice a day or so and doesn't last but for seconds. my midwife told me over the next month i will feel menstrual-type cramping and that will be my uterus stretching/growing.

I bloated and it never went back down lol. I had cramps too. It scared me but everything was fine. They say spotting normally happens first with a mc so dont worry unless it gets worse. Drink lots of water. That also helped mine.

Hey a I had cramps this morning and have been super bloated for the last two weeks, I will post some photos in a second so you can see just how bloated I am. I'm not constipated but maybe not as regualr as before- none of my clothes fit me and I constantly feel like something. Is going. To. Jest out of my stomach like a scene from alien lol

My bloated Ness is actually starting to hurt now and I don't no how to make it deflate even a littke- any ideas?

Not alot u can do about it. its just a pregnancy thing. The fun never stops lol. X

damn! had my first bout if morning sickness today- feel a little less bloated now lol obviously been building up to that!

I'm sooooo bloated! I look about 5 months pregnant! My jeans still fit but feel so uncomfortable when I sit down!
I had some cramping last week but it's eased off a bit. Hope your feeling ok :hugs:

Ive been much better the past couple days. The very odd twinge but nothing like it had been. Obviously just a growth spurt!!:haha:

My bloat is ok in a morning, but horrendous by bedtime!

So apparently I get morning sickness morning and evening ....
Yay

Anyone else x

Yup...SUPER bloated. I could pass for 5 months these days, instead of 5 weeks.

I have been thinking about going to the thrift store and purchasing a few maternity pants. For now I have just been sticking to dresses no longer comfortable wearing anything that fastens around my wait.

Any I agree that morning sickness is actually morning...afternoon...evening.. Really, all the time sickness. If I'm not feeling sick then I am super hungry and will make my favorite dishes will all the fixings, but three bites in I'm over it and am back to feeling sick again; and my smell sensitivity is pretty bad these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->