Bloating & Tummy Aches

cancerpisces

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm doing pretty well at 5 weeks, minimal symptoms that impact my daily life, but one uncomfortable thing I have everyday is bloating, or tummy aches. Where it fills like my stomach is stuffed even though I haven't eaten and filled with cotton. Greek yogurt REALLY helps quickly for general bloating, but not sure what to do about the tummy aches/cramps. What I do appreciate about it is it means my body's still producing the hormones that make this happen which keeps the baby alive, but anyone have these issues? It kinda makes me feel like garbage everyday and I'm wondering if I feel like this now how it will be in 6 months!!

Me! I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and the bloat is so uncomfortable. I haven't been eating the greatest so I'm trying to take it easy this week to see if it helps. I was getting crampy in the evening, which is also when my nausea kicks in. It seems to be getting a little bit over the past few days so hopefully it's starting to pass. (knock on wood)

Oh yeah so uncomfortable! When I get some aches I stand up with my legs hips space apart and just gentle roll side to side to give a tiny bit of relief.

My tummy feels quite solid, and I already look how I did at 12 weeks pregnant with my son. It goes down occasionally though! But I'm already considering maternity leggings, as i'm having to unbutton jeans, and even stretchy jeggings are feeling a bit tight when I'm feeling really bloated! I wore them at around 9 weeks with my first pregnancy because everything felt so tight around the one area and over the bump leggings gave such a relief (ASOS maternity leggings are great, as they're not baggy on the belly even when you're early on without much of a bump, but stretch really well, and still okay to wear after pregnancy!)

Not sure how to get rid of the bloating though, your digestive system naturally slows down so the baby has time to absorb some more nutrients. So maybe extra fibre?

I get bloating every pregnancy and painful bloating until about 12 weeks, I swear by the chewy antacids I don't know the brand as they are generics but I've had all antacids and the chewy ones are so amazing get ready to pass gas and burp lol but afterwards you'll feel so much relief!

Oh yeah so uncomfortable! When I get some aches I stand up with my legs hips space apart and just gentle roll side to side to give a tiny bit of relief.

My tummy feels quite solid, and I already look how I did at 12 weeks pregnant with my son. It goes down occasionally though! But I'm already considering maternity leggings, as i'm having to unbutton jeans, and even stretchy jeggings are feeling a bit tight when I'm feeling really bloated! I wore them at around 9 weeks with my first pregnancy because everything felt so tight around the one area and over the bump leggings gave such a relief (ASOS maternity leggings are great, as they're not baggy on the belly even when you're early on without much of a bump, but stretch really well, and still okay to wear after pregnancy!)

Not sure how to get rid of the bloating though, your digestive system naturally slows down so the baby has time to absorb some more nutrients. So maybe extra fibre?

I have fiber rich fruit on my shopping list and might even get benefiber. It's just such a gross feeling to carry throughout the day! Greek yogurt still helps.

Hi All,
I'm doing pretty well at 5 weeks, minimal symptoms that impact my daily life, but one uncomfortable thing I have everyday is bloating, or tummy aches. Where it fills like my stomach is stuffed even though I haven't eaten and filled with cotton. Greek yogurt REALLY helps quickly for general bloating, but not sure what to do about the tummy aches/cramps. What I do appreciate about it is it means my body's still producing the hormones that make this happen which keeps the baby alive, but anyone have these issues? It kinda makes me feel like garbage everyday and I'm wondering if I feel like this now how it will be in 6 months!!

With these symptoms probiotics can give you much help. Probiotics is proven to help with these gut problems we experience especially in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->