Bloating!!!!

roxytigers

Reaction score
hey ladies. i need suggestions lol...

i am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant now, and since just before i found out i was pregnant i started bloating. im so bloated now that i look like im a few months along already(even got asked if i was pregnant lol and im a skinny girl). its so uncomfortable. is there anything that i could try or do that would ease the bloating a bit? ive tried changing my diet a bit and eating healthier. it usually gets worse after working an 8 hour shift. please help lol.

does anyone have any solutions for bloating lol anything that might help?

I dont think there is much you can do. Its just a part of being pregnant lol. When i first fpund out i was SOOOOO bloated. But i was drinking carbonated drinks for new years eve. It has been so bad seen 5 weeks.

I bloat with bread, pasta, rice & potato. Lately I've been sticking to salads, veg and clean protein. I made quinoa last night but been trying really hard to stay away from carby, starchy, bloat foods, they retain water. I can see a physical change in my face since I got preggers. Not as much bloat, feel better and have more energy. It might not work for you but I feel a lot better.
Exercise should help too, it'll flush your system & help circulation.

I agree with ^. Cut back on carbs. I'm bloated too, but it's much less since I've stopped indulging on carbs. :)

Snap ive just bloated but im lucky it seems to pop outvof an evening "). Cant wait for my real bump tho xx

well i get a lot of exercise, well at least at work lol im always running around... but daaaannng.. i like my carbs lol. ill try cutting back on those and seeing if that helps. dh even looked at my stomach last night and was like "woah ive never seen you this big before" haha.

I find it helps to try and cut back on salt and processed carbs, also fizzy drinks. Eating more steamed veggies, protein and fruit seems to help me. What doesn't help is my rediculous cravings for salt and vinegar on anything, sweets/cakes/biscuits and toast :dohh: :haha:

I'm crazy bloated as well, but I find I feel better if I eat frequently and in small amounts, rather than normal sized meals.

well ive found that i am totally fine in the morning. but once i eat something i start bloating real bad half an hour later. i had a snack of baby carrots(first thing i ate) and i felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day from it. man. ive never had symptoms start this early. but silver lining: at least its better than morning sickness haha:)

I'm just pass 6 weeks and I"m so bloated too. I have probably been eating more carbs but it's the only thing that I feel up to eating, nausea has definitely set in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->