Bloating :|

mummyb1

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm 10 weeks today and for the passed week or so I've been massivly bloated I mean I look about 20 weeks pregnant! Is anyone else having this trouble? I'm wondering when/if it'll go it's very uncomfortable and at night it's just huge. This is my second pregnancy but I don't remember having this with my first.

I've been giving lactolose by the hospital but even that doesn't seem to be helping matters.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated or anyone else that's suffering got any tips of relieving the bloat?

Thanks for reading x

Yes I have the same! Not too bad when I get up but by mid afternoon I struggle to hide my belly with baggy clothes! And it def isn't baby as I am only nearly 12 weeks so would only be showing a tiny bit.

I have noticed certain foods make me worse, try keeping a track of what you are eating and see if anything makes it worse. It should hopefully ease off a bit in a few weeks.

Hi, I am having the same thing, super bloated, and problems with evacuating gases and dealing with constipation. What also is causing me stomach pain that sometimes i am not sure if it is really my stomach that hurts or my uterus, or maybe all. Do you also experience pain with your bloating?
By the way, i did discovered that eating fruits for breakfast ( kiwi, pears) avoinding banana and apples, helps my body to process better the bloating. Also having some havre for breakfast and before go to bed.

Thank you Sarah34 yes mine is the same! I wake up relatively flat then by midday I'm super bloated, I've had to buy baggy clothes to as I'm trying to hide it until Christmas especially from my 6 year old daughter ha. That's a good idea with the food diary I think I'll do that as I have noticed certain things do make it worse! Thank you and hopefully the bloat goes for us soon x

Miracle Thank you for your reply, I'm so glad I am not alone so soon with my first I didn't have any of this! I'm so sorry your suffering to though. I am experiencing some pain to but I think it's where everything is stretching plus the added wind doesn't help as that can cause me so much pain at times, thank you for your advise I need to stock up on lots of fruit and fingers crossed were all feeling less bloated soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->