blocking parts of forum?

D

DiddyDons

is there any way that i can block out certain boards of this forum? if so how? :) xxx

do you mean so you don't have to read them?

yeah i mean like i want to hide the bfp section! I can do it on another forum but couldnt find the button on here that they do iykwim?
I was also wondering why do i have so many threads in my subscribed folder when i havnt even subscribed to any of them? :shrug:

If you are on the main forum page, there are little arrows next to the section headings. Click that, and the forums will be hidden from view. Click the arrow again and they'll drop down again :)

thats great thanks :D do you know anything about the subscrition bits? xxx

I think everytime you reply to a thread it automatically 'subscribes' you to it. That way you can just look there and see which ones you have replied to if you want.

If you go to User CP and Edit Options, there's a box called 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'. If you select 'Do Not Subscribe' it will stop adding every thread you post in to your subscriptions. You can then manually choose to subscribe to any you want to x

I've got the 'do not subscribe' thing yet it still subscribes :/

thanks ffor that sams mum :D I still cant hide the bfp section though because if i press that arrow like she said...they it hides the whole of TTC, aswell as stillbirth section and i dont want that hidden

there isn't a way to do this yet. Will have write an addon to do it (busy at the mo so will take some time). tbh it was always something I planned to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->