Blood after sex?

Angela89

Reaction score
So I had been scared to have sex since I found out I was pregnant. But we did today & right after when I went to the bathroom there was 2 small spots of blood in the toilet. It was pink/red. A little while later there was a tiny bit when I wiped. The only thing that hurts is my lower back, which has been hurting before I even found out I was pregnant. I also threw up all day yesterday, at least 15 times. I am not sure if it was morning sickness or nerves or both. I just lost my cousin who was more my baby brother, lived with me his whole life. He was only 14, in a tragic car accident Friday. So I have been very upset, trying to stay calm though. Yesterday I couldn't even keep down water. Any advice, or anyone had this blood after sex? Do I need to call my doctor tomorrow since my appointment isn't till December 19th. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. Thank you!

I think bleeding a small amount after sex is normal.

Remember everything down there is active so blood flow is really high, any slight knocking or rough treatment will cause it to bleed a little.

We dtd after a long time on friday and I wiped brown for a good few hours and even had a tiny clot, I just think sometimes they knock things loose!!

I think the things to look out for are

- heavy bleeding
- period like cramps

I think bleeding after sex is far more common than we are lead to believe.

Hope your ok xx

Sorry about your cousin too :hugs:

I had this yesterday, I had about 5 min of tiny red spots but they stopped. I'm too scared to have sex again until I speak to the Dr on Wednesday.

I did google and the general consensus was that it was normal as the cervix swells during pregnancy and is more sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->