• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blood Loss

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Uhmm... sorry if this is TMI but I need a little advice...

My blood loss was to me clearing up and going... It went like a deep brown and I wasnt loosing very much at all and barely lost any over the last few days.

Then Last night it came back with avengence. Really deep red and appears to have large clots... Is this normal? :wacko:

Sorry again if its TMI :blush:

Thanks. Stef x

BabyBean how long has it been between the clearing up and the return? Did you overexert yourself by any chance, could it be your period...one of the ladies who recently had a lil one may be better able to answer :)

no i havent really done anything to be honest. woulnt of thought it would be my period after just 2 weeks, i dont have any symptoms of it being my period. :wacko:

Hi hun,

That is exactly how my bleeding went hun......it went on for a bout 6-7 wks I think, could be more, I know it seemed never ending. But just as I thought YAY I am over it, bang it would come back with avengeance, and yes I do mean avengeance! See how you go babe, but you would have to be very lucky to stop your bleeding at 2 weeks. It can also come and go depending on how much you do. Remember it is your Uterus healing, so it will take a while. You could always mention it to your GP or HV, but honestly, I was the same! Hope this helps! x

Yeah Tam it does thanks...

I'll mention it to the Midwife tomoro and see what she says. Not too keen on my health visitor.

She didnt even take her boots off and trampled mud into my cream carpets :gun:

Yes perhaps I was being a little naive after just 2 weeks. Nothing like wishful thinking though is there :dohh:

mines been weird aswell hardly lost any then it cleared up a couple days later it was back so its just on and off atm

I was the same as Tam. The bleeding had really tapered off by two weeks post partum....I thought it was great! - But then it came back. It would come and go and vary from hardly there to heavy and from bright red to brown. It took a good 6 weeks for it to stop completely.

No halm in checking with the Midwife though!

Its done exactly the same to me and has gone back to brown like old blood again for now! :dohh:

Yes, mine was the same.

Sounds normal, think mine stopped finally around 6-7 weeks like Tam.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->