Blood pressure

Naturalmommi

Reaction score
My blood pressure pre preg was like 120/70

Now it jumped up to 129/79

Sometimes the bottom number reaches 90! Then I see it and freak out (which doesn't help)
Who here has high BP and what do you do to lower it?

(Ladies with low blood pressure are welcome to chime in on what's going on as well and what others in that same situation do to help with that. )

Hey there,

I'm a nurse and I wouldn't consider that a high reading. 120/80 is normal, high is more like 160/100.. I would say that's a normal blood pressure reading :)

Xx

No that's fine :) your blood pressure can fluctuate easily.

my normal daily BP is 145/104 - on meds its come down to 139/93
stressed off meds its about 180/110
I was in the ER right before the test turned with 198/120. hypertensive crisis.

I think yours looks GREAT!!! Can I get me some of that?

How often are you checking your blood pressure? I normally have a low-normal blood pressure, but when I went for my 9 week appointment, my pressure was measured at 140/90 and 145/92. My doctor was concerned since that is really high for me, and told me come back later in the week, just to check again. Well turns out that it was anxiety, because later that week my pressure was 130/70. Last week at my 13 week appointment it was way down to 90/55. So it can really fluctuate a lot, especially if you are nervous or anxious.

I've been super stressed lately and even looking at a blood pressure cuff raises my anxiety!

i have low blood pressure naturally tends to be around 90/60 sometimes lower, so that would be high for me.
yours hasn't really jumped that much I wouldn't say it was high for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->