blood streaked mucus sharp pinching pains opnions pls

cass2615

Reaction score
hey all , so im currently what i believe 8dpo ,and i have to admit have become little bit obbessive with sympthom spotting ,but biggest thing for me now is today im having more mucus but its blood streaked not red l it is rather pinkish to reddish not normal for af if it was to be that im gonna bleed early also having sharp pinching pains in my bits .

other sympthoms have included ultra sore boobs ,bloating gagging feeling sick headaches sharp pinching pains lower stomach bellyache,still having all of the above part from my boobs dont feel as tender .

so my question is how many people experienced what i have and had bnp or had af show early ??

trying to not over think everything but i have this month and im going crazy with wonder did test this morning and i thought i could see very faint postive did post it up but no one been able to tell me if they could also see it due to size of the picture

thoughts ?

Those symptoms sound promising to me. I've had them all in previous pregnancies, especially that annoying pinchy feeling. It got to be constant as time went on that I thought I was having an ectopic. It turned out to be a corpus luteum (sp?) cyst that supplies the pregnancy with nutrients before the placenta takes over. The pinching pain went away in the second trimester. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->